Paneer is one of my favorite foods and the best part about it is it goes with almost anything and everything. It makes the daughter eat faster. My usual recipe for paneer bhurji is to add whatever vegetables I have on hand and mix it with the paneer. Today I had some mushrooms and baby corn and it was another yum paneer bhurji.
So here goes –
WHAT WE NEED
Olive oil 2 tbsp
Spring onion 8-10
Button mushrooms 8
Baby corn 8
Cherry tomatoes 10
Paneer 200 gms
Red chilly powder 1/2 tsp
Garam masala 1/2 tsp
WHAT TO DO
- Heat the oil
- Cut the spring onion into one inch size pieces and add to the oil
- Finely cut the mushrooms and baby corns and add to the oil
- Once the mushrooms soften, cut the tomatoes into half and add to the mix
- Cover and cook over medium flame for 3-4 minutes
- Scramble the panner and add to the vegetables.
- Add the chilly powder, garam masala and salt and mix well.
- Cook for 5 minutes
- Enjoy with fresh rotis
This is my entry for the Blogging Marathon under the theme – Bhurji.