It’s probably the most popular version of coffee. When you are not sure what to order, it’s usually a cup of cappuccino. It’s really easy to make and can be sipped in the luxury of your favorite chair.
So here goes –
Recipe source here.
WHAT WE NEED
Warm brewed coffee 1 cup
Milk 1 cup
Cinnamon stick 1
Sugar 1 tbsp
WHAT TO DO
- Heat the milk and cinnamon stick in a small saucepan.
- Once it comes to boil, simmer and let it remain for ten minutes and switch off the gas.
- Pour the coffee in a cup and add sugar.
- Pour the milk from a reasonable height so that the coffee can froth.
- Else, you can blend all the ingredients till it froths
This is my entry for the Blogging Marathon under – Drinks, three way.